Saturday 3 April 2010

Dwele “What’s Not To Love” MP3 | Suite903


Dwele “What’s Not To Love” MP3 | Suite903

This song...it's nice I guess...no really..it doesn't have that thing that would make me put it on constant replay...smooth lyrics...like a summer breeze...but..almost trite...only almost. But I'm not discouraged because I've discovered that popular songs of Dwele's really aren't that popular with me...so I'm waiting for the album...which brings me to the Album "W.ants W.orld W.omen" W.W.W. The title...what does that mean? Is it like a rallying "Calling all women!!!" Or is it "for women only" type album...or what? Curiouser and curiouser. Nice. A bit clunky, but nice. Read off his FB wall (yes I've activated the page) that he was thinking of "G Spot". Oh. God. No. How cliche is that? Done to death. "D Spot" is only a smidgen less trite. Thank God he chucked it.

...I just wish he'd sing more about the other side you know? I understand that people play to their strengths and all that and his voice was made to love... for love...but...one cannot ignore pain...pain of rejection, pain of dark cloudy depression, pain of suicide, pain of grinding loss...Now because I know that pain, I'd like to know someone can put it into words you know? You know...when the penny drops and you think "My GOD! He knows!!!!"...

Nyeh...most people don't, which probably a blessing. It's just amazing how Dwele does it. You know the guy's simply talking about cheating (no not the song "I'm Cheating"! I mean "If you want to") and you know in your head it's wrong, but hell! The guy isn't even singing to me and I'm ready to drop my knickers and say "Take me now" in a tremble! Like DAMN! Because it's more about what's not said than what is....aaaahhhh Dwele! Our Marvin Gaye!

No comments:

Post a Comment