Friday 2 April 2010

Census Apologizes for 'Negro' Line - US News and World Report

Census Apologizes for 'Negro' Line - US News and World Report

Black people need to make up their damned minds. This is why we are never taken seriously. Okay, no "Nigger" that's fine. I understand that...well...not really...because we still call each other "NIgger". So no. I don't get that. No black...huh? Why not??? Are you white??? No seriously. I'm not white, I'm black. I'm still trying to understand what is wrong with that. Coloured? Now that's idiotic. The tag "coloured" is a joke. Worse joke: You don't want to be called "Coloured" but you won't mind being called "People of colour" SMDH. "Nuff said.

African American???? What a hoot!!! What the HELL do you know about Africa? What the HELL do you know about being African??? Please! There's nothing African about you so please restrict yourselves to "Black American" as the British respectfully refer to themselves as "Black British". You do not know what it is to be African. You do not know what it is to be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment